Oracle cloud learning and development consultant - Cornwall
Posted on Jan 16, 2019 by Anonymous
* Act as the Learning and Development lead for the implementation Oracle Cloud. The role holder will report to the Learning and Development Team Lead, and work closely with the Oracle Cloud Project and Change Teams.
* Working with Oracle University to specify, develop and aid the delivery of training courses and materials to those involved in User Acceptance Testing. This will include specifying the Training Environment and ensuring it is fit for purpose.
* Assess the value of the courses held for the earlier implementation modules, and make amendments/improvements for the remaining courses
* [Facilitate knowledge share of configuration from Oracle to the Council's technical teams]
* Work with representatives for each of the 10+ modules to specify Guided Learning flows and liaise with Oracle University to ensure the development, testing and implementation of these flows
* Support module leads and their teams in their development and delivery of end user training to specific clients or groups (where Guided Learning is deemed insufficient to meet their need)
* Work with the wider L&D Team to update online and classroom courses to reflect the Council's move from ERP to Oracle Cloud
* Work with the Cloud Project Team and the Change Team to ensure all training activities are aligned with the overall project plan, and communications plans
Knowledge, skills & experience:
* Proven experience of developing and measuring the success of Payroll/Finance/Procurement and HR systems training to UAT testers.and end users
* Track record of developing systems training to audiences at a range of levels.
* Experience of developing, designing and producing training materials (documents, intranet content and e-learning).
* An understanding of Oracle Payroll/Finance/HCM systems (experience of Oracle Cloud desirable but not essential).
* Local authority experience desirable
National Skills Agency