Forklift Selector-1st & 2nd shifts (Atlanta)
Posted on Jan 18, 2019 by Fresh Express
Forklift Selector Summary:
The Forklift Driver associate may be asked to perform shipping, receiving, or inventory functions as needed. Generally, this position is responsible for using a forklift, walker or hand jack to move materials within the warehouse, which may include raw product, dry goods, or finished goods. This position is responsible for following proper procedures for product rotation and flow through the warehouse. The incumbent is also responsible for all documents and procedures required for this function.
Daily Tasks & Functions:
* Inspect powered jacks/powered trucks for operating conditions and safety.
* Operation of powered jacks/powered trucks.
* Compliance to SOP's, Safety, and all other Fresh Express policies.
* Accurate, timely and efficient workflow for all assignments.
* Perform all documentation required for function being performed.
* Maintain clean and orderly work area, including all dock areas, raw and finished coolers.
* Communicate with assistant/supervisors, clerks, production, and QA as needed.
* Use Voice system to pick and load orders.
* Perform other duties as required or assigned.
Other Desired Skills or Qualifications:
* Flexible Schedule
* Bilingual English / Spanish / Vietnamese
* One year forklift experience a plus
* Forklift Certification a plus