Experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk
Posted on Jan 18, 2019 by New Appointments Group
* Coding and posting supplier invoices to Sage;
* Gaining invoice approvals from responsible heads of department;
* Maintenance of invoice approvals log spreadsheet & following up on approvals where necessary;
* Providing purchase order numbers to staff;
* Maintenance of purchase order log spreadsheet;
* Reconciliation of purchase orders with supplier invoices;
* Preparation of supplier payment runs;
* Responding to supplier queries by email and phone;
* Checking and posting employee expense claims to accounting system.
Qualifications and Experience:
* Well organised with good attention to detail;
* Experience in a similar role;
* Basic Excel skills;
* Awareness and understanding of the importance of confidentiality within the Finance Department;
* Able to work under pressure and meet multiple deadlines;
* Team Player;
* Good Communication Skills.
This is initially a temporary assignment however there may be permanent opportunities available for the right candidate.
The successful applicant will be subject to Disclosure checks through the Disclosure and Barring Service.
New Appointments Group, Expertly Matching Employers and Jobseekers since 1975.
Committed to diversity, equality and opportunity for all.