Director, Human Resources
Posted on Jan 17, 2019 by Fiserv Inc
The employer is a global leader in financial services technology solutions.
- Provide leadership and partner with management to drive programs and processes in support of the associate and leader life cycle. Lead effective human resources programs and processes, using metrics to evaluate progress, and taking actions as appropriate to achieve improvement. Identify and evaluate internal and external talent to build organizational bench strength and create competitive advantage, while providing compelling growth opportunities for associates.
- Partner with client group leaders on the talent review process and the creation of development plans for leaders and associates within the group.
- Drive the performance management and compensation review processes for client groups, ensuring consistency and appropriate rigor for talent calibration and succession planning.
- Collaborate in the development and implementation of human resources programs and initiatives in support of organizational priorities. Performs other duties as required.
- Bachelor's degree required
- 10+ years' work experience in Human Resources
- HR Business Partner role in a progressive organization
Lowe's Companies, Inc
Automatic Data Processing, Inc.Orporated
Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals