Technical Product Manager
Posted on Jan 17, 2019 by Octagon Professionals
Do you have good knowledge and understanding of system integration and experience in software design tools? Are you searching a new opportunity where you can use both, your technical and soft skills?
Our client, the late-stage healthcare technology start-up company, headquartered in Japan, is looking for a Technical Product Manager to be a connection between customers in Europe and Product Management & System Development team in HQ. If that sounds like an interesting role to you, read more below and get in touch with us!
As a key person within the global team, you are expected to:
- Become a subject matter expert on customer's service, processes, and operations;
- Understand customer needs and gather customer technical requirements;
- Analyze and define requirements for system (and hardware) development by drawing flowcharts;
- Create and deliver demonstrations of the products and services;
- Design and produce an effective Proof-of-Concept (PoC);
- Manage and lead the entire PoC process (roadmap) to a successful conclusion;
- Provide customer feedback to the HQ on new feature requests and product enhancements;
- Contribute to industry research, strategy planning and new customer acquisition;
- Contribute to a deal closing and a smooth ramp-up of business operation.
- 2-5 years of working experience (preferably at a start-up company or a small and medium-sized enterprise);
- Good knowledge and understanding of system integration;
- Flowchart drawing experience (preferably with software design tools);
- English proficiency in written and verbal communication in business (must);
- Other European language proficiency (preferred);
- Strong interpersonal skills, problem-solving skills, and organizational skills;
- Self-starter with a strong bias for action;
- Ability to travel frequently within Europe (and possibly other regions) - approx. 50% of the time.
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let's get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international market. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas, and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.