Junior Trade Mark Paralegal Administrator
Posted on Jan 22, 2019 by Anonymous
In this role, you will be expected to complete the following duties:
* Updating trade mark database
* Processing fees and billing information as requested
* Official trade mark documentation
* Liaising with clients
* Responsible for inbox management and daily reminder reports
The opportunities to grow in this vibrant and innovative firm are very promising. The trade mark team is expanding quite rapidly, and the need for additional support is ever more present. You will be given the opportunity to make the role your own and really integrate it as part of a well-structured and established department.
This role is ideal for an individual who wants to have a perfect work and home life balance, with the great social calendar that this firm promotes - chances to meet like-minded and fun individuals in the workplace are up for grabs. Flexible working options are also available for the right candidate - so all individuals and working arrangements will be taken into account.
To be considered:
* You MUST have a minimum of 1 years' experience in a trade mark related role
* Ideally have experience of trade mark paralegal and administration experience
* Have/or plan on studying the CITMA qualification
* Be able to work autonomously in order to deliver a very high standard of work
* Possess a confident and comfortable communication style when liaising with clients, fee earners and also members of the team.
Dawn Ellmore Employment aims to respond to all applicants, however due to the number of applications received this is regrettably not always possible. If you have not received a response within three working days, you may assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion