Posted on Jan 20, 2019 by Anonymous
Do you have experience of working in a law firm or other professional services environment?
Do you have understanding of the financial services industry?
Are you hight IT Literate?
If you have answered yes to the above questions then I am keen to hear from you.
As a Knowledge Assistant you will be responsible for providing invaluable support to the Knowledge Lawyers by delivering system updates of a high standard, within tight deadlines.
* Liaising with knowledge staff and fee earners of all levels in all the offices across the world.
* Collating, drafting and editing content for client and internal newsletters
* Identifying important developments within the UK, EU and international financial services industries and in relation to global investigations, both legal and regulatory
* Drafting high level summaries
* Delivering training to new associates and trainee solicitors on knowledge resources
* Assisting with content updates and providing demonstrations of client online products
* Developing and maintaining wikis
* Assisting with drafting of speaking notes and background materials for client presentations
* Monitoring a wide range of information sources and producing a range of alerts and updates
* Posting content for clients extranets and internal intranet sites
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a top tier firm in the heart of Manchester.
If the above has inspired you to find out more then please call me for a confidential discussion or drop me an email
Alexander Jack Ltd
MAG (Mines Advisory Group)