Legal Support Assistant
Posted on Jan 16, 2019 by Anonymous
* Organising travel and meetings
* Finance and Risk Management - assisting Matter Partners and other fee earners with managing monthly billing procedures, cash collection and credit control processes
* Supporting the production of team performance reporting
* Dealing with all file management tasks to ensure full compliance with the clients practices and procedures to include, for example, Lexcel, Code of Conduct, and anti-Money Laundering
* Interaction - Building contact and marketing lists and managing and tracking of client/BD activity and referrals leads
* Assisting with production of pitches and capability statements within the agreed house format
* Events - taking responsibility for events within the Group, liaising with internal and external clients for requirements, bookings, catering, equipment requests etc and ensuring events are fully supported
* Taking responsibility for other administrative business development tasks for the team as agreed from time to time, eg co-ordinating submissions to relevant entries, co-ordinating external invitations to BD activities, tailoring team sheets for prospective clients, preparing resources to take to client meetings.
* Assisting with Client research and building relationships - the LSA client relationship role.
* Organising travel for fee earners and partners in line with firm policies and to maximize benefit in regards to budget.
The successful candidate will have a positive and practical approach, with the ability to identify and implement opportunities to develop their own, and the team, support services to fee earners. You will have the ability to support fee earners through proactive interaction and understanding of their support needs. You will need to be confident with prioritisation skills to complete assigned tasks as required. Attention to detail and working to strict deadlines are essential skills to possess.
To be successful for this role, ideally you will have a medical or legal background.
Working hours are 9:00am - 5:15pm Monday to Friday, with a great benefits package.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://(url removed)/candidate-privacy