Posted on Jan 22, 2019 by Anonymous
* Providing full PA / Secretarial support to busy partners and fee-earners
* Answering and re-directing calls
* Dealing with all related correspondence and documentation utilising Liberate case management system
* Extensive diary management - using different time zones for international clients, creating itineraries and circulating appropriate documentation.
* Booking training and organising travel arrangements
* Dictation - Minute taking and audio typing as required
* Production of letters, emails, documents, invoices and other legal documentation
* File/Matter management in Liberate including file opening, drafting engagement letters, terms of business, funding agreements, undertaking file closure, auditing files
* Proof reading all correspondence and business material before it leaves the office
* Assisting with billing preparation, invoicing and assisting fee earners with client accounts and first stage debtor correspondence
* Carrying out Companies House searches
Key skills and experience required:
* Previous Legal Secretary / PA experience within a Corporate/Commercial team
* Accurate typing, speed 65wpm
* Experience working in a team of busy fee earners
* Exceptional communication skills with accurate spelling and grammar
* Awareness of client confidentiality, information security and data protection
* Highly organised with the ability to successfully multi-task and prioritise workload, manage own time effectively and take ownership of projects and tasks
* Technology minded making tasks and processes more efficient
* Proactive and able to think ahead of each task
* Pre-empt the Partners/fee earners needs and be one step ahead
This role offers a competitive salary, healthcare package, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
Hours of work will be 9.00 - 5.00 Monday - Friday; 35 hours per week.
A job share will also be considered.
For full details of this role, please get in touch