Posted on Jan 15, 2019 by Anonymous
The role pays £10.26 p/h and will be for an initial duration of 12 months.
Key Accountabilities Include:
* Handle calls with internal and external customers in an efficient, effective and courteous manner
* Support Sales Team by accurately placing customers' orders onto bespoke software system
* Maintain and update customer records
* Manage and resolve internal and external customer queries
* Analyse trends in queries or complaints to identify and address root cause to improve customer experience
* Previous work experience gained in a customer service environment
* High degree of customer and solution orientation
* Excellent communication and organisational skills
* Self-starter able to collaborate as part of a busy high-performing team
* Agility, energy and appetite to deliver and learn for today and grow for tomorrow
What we can offer you:
Opportunities for professional development and opportunities to move and gain experience from other parts of the business.
In addition you may benefit from:
Free parking facilities
A subsidised cafeteria and deli bar
An onsite gym for a small monthly fee
A free shuttle between station and the office
This a great opportunity for a customer-focused individual to deliver exceptional results within a leading, global organisation.
If you feel you fit the above criteria, please apply today.
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK
Get Recruited (UK) Ltd -