Contact Centre Team Leader
Posted on Jan 21, 2019 by Anonymous
You will support the Team Manager and ensure that Customers receive the highest level of service against agreed KPI's and sales targets with the aim of meeting or exceeding customer expectation on all contacts.
The role will include:
* working within set KPI's to reduce service level response times, call answer rates and case workloads
* ensuring productivity of each individual is at the required standards and meeting sales targets
* escalating issues immediately to the Team Manager on matters that could be potential risk and escalate to serious issues
* identifying training and development requirements of the team and ensuring that the required training has been carried out
* motivating and engaging the team to be the best that they can be
* directly managing Customer Service Sales Advisors
* maintaining KPI's on call handling and service level response times
Please call us on (phone number removed) for an informal chat about the role. If you have sent us a copy of your CV and not had a reply within 5 working days we would kindly ask you to assume your application on this occasion has been unsuccessful.
The Caraires Consultancy operates with integrity by treating our clients, applicants and suppliers in a fair and honest manner - as we want to be treated
OSR Recruitment Services
First Recruitment Services Limited
Clearwater People Solutions Ltd