Client Relationship Manager
Posted on Jan 19, 2019 by Anonymous
TSYS Managed Services EMEA (TMS EMEA) has a range of contact centre roles specialising in Customer Service, Risk Management including Fraud and Collections, Back Office, and Help Desk related services for Financial Institutions. We operate from two UK locations, Milton Keynes and Coventry, and from Barneveld in the Netherlands.
Due to continued growth we are currently looking to recruit a Client Relationship Manager to join our team. This role forms a key part of the TMS EMEA Senior Management Team, working primarily with our Clients and also with our shareholders and parent company in the retention and growth of robust and enduring client relationships.
Client Relationship Manager benefits:
As well as a competitive salary, ongoing training provided by a dedicated onsite training department, and a fast paced, fun working environment this role comes with the following benefits;
- 25 days holiday (With the option to buy/sell an additional 5 days)
- Free on-site parking
- Peoples Pension scheme
- On-site canteen
- Eye Care Vouchers
- MediCash Plan (On completion of 6 month service)
- Private Healthcare
Main responsibilities of our Client Relationship Manager:
- Builds, maintains and takes ownership of a professional commercial working relationship with the client(s) on behalf of TMS, managing all key stakeholder relationships internally and externally
- Supports service, quality and compliance levels according to TMS' business standards and the client's customers' expectations through strong operational performance and working closely with other departments
- Owns, manages and reports client revenue performance vs Budget. Identifies any gaps and draws up a corrective plan
- Acts as single point of client contact to coordinate resolution of service incidents and escalation of technical issues
- Looks for opportunities to commercially enhance the proposition to Clients whilst maintaining strong relationships and ensuring adherence to contractual terms
- Collaborates with sales and support groups to demonstrate value of support offering to client and identify opportunities for expanded support business
- Is accountable for renewal of client contracts and addenda to agreed retention, deal parameters, and financial and commercial points for assigned accounts
The ideal Client Relationship Manager will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience in a previous Client Relationship or Client Account Management role
- Demonstrable contact centre operational experience
- Strong commercial acumen and focus
If this sounds like you, then click APPLY now to become our next Client Relationship Manager.
Please note, all successful applicants will be subject to a financial background and criminal record (DBS) check as part of our recruitment process.
TSYS Managed Services is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity
IT Executive Recruitment