Practice Engagement Executive - Assurance
Posted on Jan 19, 2019 by PWC-1
A career within Assurance Transformation Services - Client Services, will provide you with the opportunity to be responsible for developing functions in PwC that support audit engagement teams and audit quality efforts. You'll focus on enhancing our services related to data auditing, business analytics, visualisation and leveraging of analytic technologies to evaluating complex Enterprise Systems for audit and non audit services.
Who we're looking for
This is an exciting opportunity to work with our Sales & Marketing function as a Practice Engagement Executive within our Assurance marketing team. The Assurance line of service at PwC provides market-leading services to a range of clients including some of the most innovative and successful brands in the world. It encompasses services designed to help our clients harness the technological revolution, navigate regulatory uncertainty and build trust.
You will add real value by helping to deliver internal programmes. Activities can include Driving updates for online knowledge management platforms, curation and editing of content, contributing to the development of new platforms.
If you enjoy project management, analytical thinking, creativity and working in a high-performing team, then this role could be a great fit for you and a stage for you to excel.
You'll be a self-starter and a multi-tasker with an eye for detail. An individual who shines in a complex marketing environment with a focus on digital channels. Join the team and see your career grow in an organisation that puts its people first.
About the role
You will be a key member of the Assurance marketing team working across our range of client offerings. You will report into the Head of Assurance Marketing.
- Driving updates for our internal online proposition platform (covering 90+ service areas). Ensuring that content and structure is continually curated and kept current and that the platform is promoted within the business.
- Make structural and content updates to the platform via Sharepoint.
- Drive development of second generation platform migration.
- Manage a process to ensuring the website is current and drive updates from experts in the business.
- Build communications that raise internal awareness of our tools and support materials for clients.
- Track engagement of internal campaigns to ensure that communications are cascaded through all appropriate business units.
- Stakeholder management - working with a wide, diverse range of stakeholders to drive results.
- Capturing and reporting on the success of our engagement programmes.
- Ability to quickly learn to navigate and use new systems to their full potential.
- Strong analytical ability, particularly in terms of capturing, analysing and developing ROI data sets
- Strong communication (both written and verbal) is essential as you will be, influencing ideas, challenging effectively and building relationships
- Experience implementing tactical marketing or communications initiatives
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Proactive with a positive 'can do' approach. You will proactively seek innovative methods to engage with your audience. Stamina and grit required work within tight deadlines.
- Self-starter who will build relationships, be able to upwardly manage and work effectively as part of a team
- Strong business acumen - commercially and risk aware
- Consultative approach - able to provide advice on the most appropriate approach to deliver communications.
- Creative and innovative
Useful, but not essential skills
- Understanding of marketing automation and Salesforce
- Understanding of Sharepoint
- Experience of using content management systems
Flexible but regular travel to London expected.
Internal firm services
In order to deliver a first-class service to our clients, we need first-class support internally. Internal firm services is a network of specialist support professionals and includes marketing, recruitment, human capital, finance, technology, learning and development, procurement, to name but a few. Each team plays a vital role in making sure we have all the right resources, services and technology across our business.
Assurance is a dynamic place to be right now, and the variety of opportunities on offer is unprecedented. It's work that really does matter. It matters for businesses, governments and society at large. Our team provides confidence on the most complex decisions companies have to take and this provides a wealth of opportunities to everyone who joins us and works with us.
The skills we look for in future employees
All our people need to demonstrate the skills and behaviours that support us in delivering our business strategy. This is important to the work we do for our business, and our clients. These skills and behaviours make up our global leadership framework, 'The PwC Professional' and are made up of five core attributes; whole leadership, technical capabilities, business acumen, global acumen and relationships.
We work in a changing world which offers great opportunities for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We seek to attract and employ the best people from the widest talent pool, as well as those who reflect the diverse nature of our society. And we aim to encourage a culture where people can be themselves and be valued for their strengths. Creating value through diversity is what makes us strong as a business and as an organisation with an increasingly agile workforce, we're open to flexible working arrangements where appropriate.