Posted on Jan 18, 2019 by PWC-1
A career within SAP Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients maximise the value of their SAP investment with offerings that address sales, finance, supply chain, engineering, and human capital. We provide comprehensive consulting, system integration and implementation services across multiple SAP applications, products and technologies. Simply put, we focus on delivering business led, technology enabled change for our clients including industry specific enterprise resource planning and the latest in mobile, analytics and cloud solutions.
As a Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Proactively assist in the management of a portfolio of clients, while reporting to Senior Managers and above
- Be involved in the financial management of clients
- Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
- Contribute to the development of your own and team's technical acumen
- Develop strategies to solve complex technical challenges
- Assist in the management and delivering of large projects
- Train, coach, and supervise staff
- Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
- Continue to develop internal relationships and your PwC brand
About the role
SAP is PwC Consulting's key investment for the future, and as a result of client demand and our growing SAP ambitions, we are rapidly expanding our SAP capability.
We are looking for individuals from a consulting background, or highly experienced professionals from industry, with expertise in SAP solutions. We are particularly keen to hear from individuals with experience of implementing the following SAP modules
As part of a highly skilled, specialist Digital SAP Practice within a wider group of Technology professionals, you will be encouraged to initiate and develop new ideas and solutions. Our highly committed team have an excellent track record of delivering quality work to clients across the broad range of industry sectors, and have ambitious growth plans for the next few years.
Who we are looking for
To be an integral part of the SAP team, you will
- Be an experienced consultant with a demonstrable track record in designing and configuring complex SAP solutions through the full lifecycle of transformation programmes, from requirements gathering and analysis through to deployment.
- Have a track record of implementing SAP projects and consulting solutions with a focus on time, to budget and exceeding client expectation
- Be someone who understands client need, qualifies the opportunity, advises and shapes the proposed solution and either manages or supports the pursuit process through to winning the work
- Experience of designing and delivering SAP solutions to meet client requirements
- Have proven experience of SAP enabled transformation programmes and have had exposure to SAP solution design and configuration as well as implementation of change management aspects.
Prior experience must include delivery management and experience leading small teams or projects, along with
- Ability to be highly mobile is required.
- A keen interest in learning and leveraging the latest SAP Digital technologies, able to articulate the true business values of these SAP technologies from the latest project you have been involved on;
- The ability to provide examples of where you have been passionate about client experience.
PwC's Digital SAP proposition is to be the partner of choice for many of our clients. We specialise is assisting them transform their business leveraging the latest digital and SAP products.
We are looking to create a world class Digital SAP capability that allows PwC to be the partner of choice for our clients allowing them to realise the full business benefits of their SAP landscape.
We are building out a new-age Digital SAP practice by connecting up our world-leading management consulting capability with deep SAP solution knowledge, so we are looking for individuals that will help us embed a core group of digital SAP experts into our clients, helping to realise our vision of 'strategy to execution' for our chosen clients and markets.
Our unique strength at PwC is our ability to operate as one firm across multiple disciplines. As well as providing SAP and consulting capabilities, we also bring the full range of our economics, assurance, risk, tax, deals, and corporate finance capabilities to bear on the real world problems our clients face.
We're one of the world's leading professional services organisations. From 158 countries, we help our clients, some of the most successful organisations on the globe, as well as its most dynamic entrepreneurs and thriving private businesses, to create the value they want. We help to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
The skills we look for in future employees
All our people need to demonstrate the skills and behaviours that support us in delivering our business strategy. This is important to the work we do for our business, and our clients. These skills and behaviours make up our global leadership framework, 'The PwC Professional' and are made up of five core attributes; whole leadership, technical capabilities, business acumen, global acumen and relationships.
We work in a changing world which offers great opportunities for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We seek to attract and employ the best people from the widest talent pool, as well as those who reflect the diverse nature of our society. And we aim to encourage a culture where people can be themselves and be valued for their strengths. Creating value through diversity is what makes us strong as a business and as an organisation with an increasingly agile workforce, we're open to flexible working arrangements where appropriate.