Manager / Senior Manager
Posted on Jan 19, 2019 by Ernst & Young - US
- Manage client engagement teams executing Operational Transaction Services which support key decision makers in developing and executing their transaction strategy to secure deal value.
- Demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of integrations, divestitures, carve-outs, and other types of transaction engagements.
- Demonstrate excellent skills in project execution, including synergy assessment, project management, problem-solving, and facilitation.
- Assist in identifying risks and issues related to integration planning, timelines, and functional areas.
- Demonstrate strong transaction knowledge in a particular industry (e.g., manufacturing, life sciences, consumer product goods, industrial products, technology, retail, etc.) or in a particular functional area (e.g., Finance, Information Technology, Supply Chain, etc.).
- Develop excellent client relationships at the appropriate client level and be responsible for a high degree of client satisfaction with the engagement process and work products.
- Assist in business development activities including preparing presentations and attending pursuit meetings with clients to help sell work.
- Supervise, coach, and mentor team members at the senior and staff levels.
- A bachelor's degree in business, accounting, finance, engineering, computer science or related field and at least 5 years of related work experience; or a graduate degree and at least 4 years of related work experience.
- Mergers and/or acquisitions experience in a consulting environment.
- Experience in business integrations, divestitures, and/or carve-outs with a demonstrated aptitude for quantitative and qualitative analysis.
- Experience leading and managing in complex business environments.
- Ability to make detailed assessments of technology, operations or manufacturing infrastructure.
- Ability to synthesize approaches to complex integration/divestiture conflicts.
- Excellent problem solving, project management, facilitation and interpersonal skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Willingness and ability to travel (up to 75%).