Inbound Sales & Retention Advisors (Fixed Shifts)
Posted on Jan 20, 2019 by Anonymous
From their launch in 2003 they have come from strength to strength and are now one of the leading networks in the UK with awards such as "Least complained about network", "Best network for data", "Most popular mobile network". Three are committed to achieving their goal of becoming the best-loved brand by 2021 and we would love if you could help them achieve this goal.
Focussing on the customer experience, our client knows everything starts with great conversations and this is where you will come in. Through active listening and questioning, you'll help resolve any queries/issues our customers have and with your great product knowledge you'll help pair them with products and services that will enhance their experience.
You'll also be on hand to support unhappy customers who may be looking to leave, they may have had a bad experience and we want to make things right. You'll use your listening skills, empathy and natural rapport building to truly understand why they are unhappy and looking to leave and adapt your approach in a commercial and customer focussed
After a successful year of team growth and service delivery our client is looking to grow their contact centre in Glasgow city with full and part time (start dates available from February) opportunities available.
What our client has to offer to you ..
* Fixed shifts - Tuesday to Friday (11.30am-8pm) and Saturday (9.30am-6pm) each week with every Sunday and Monday off.
* Exceptional training that provides you with the skills, knowledge of systems and product knowledge to hit the ground running in the first 3 weeks you join us (Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm)
* Discounted sims for friends and family
* Chance to win holiday incentives
* Generous basic salary - £19,500 per annum
* Excellent bonus scheme - per sale model that is paid monthly (a recent top performer in Grad Bay made £817 after only being in the business for 8 weeks!)
* Benefits including pension, cycle to work scheme etc
* 30 days annual leave (including 8 public bank holidays)
* 28th January 2019 start date (February start dates will also be available
What do we look for in return?
Our client recognises that everyone is unique and can bring something new to the role and their team. Whether you're quiet or loud, humble or proud, if you have experience of dealing with customers and are accustomed to working in a target/KPI/deadline driven environment we would love to hear from you. If you're looking to step out of retail, hospitality, sales then please send me your CV
No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
CCA Recruitment Group is an employment agency with a legitimate interest in providing work finding services. Please be advised that by submitting your CV to CCA Recruitment Group, directly or via any of our job advertisement platforms, your personal data will be held on our secure internal CRM system for a maximum period of 24 months. The personal data contained therein will not be shared with any third parties without your express consent. As an individual, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time. Following a period of 24 months inactivity your CV will be deleted permanently from our database