Customer Service Advisor (Contract)
Posted on Jan 14, 2019 by Anonymous
Are you ready to work with career driven, fun loving people every day in an amazing team?
Fixed Term contract until 31st March 2019
37.5 hours per week, Monday to Sunday (5 shifts out of 7)
Shift work between 7am-8pm
We are BT Property & Facilities Services, we are part of BT Group and we specialise in property and facilities management. Our brilliant team provide a full range of building maintenance services to around 8,000 BT buildings in the UK. The estate varies from commercial offices, telephone exchanges and retail shops.
We start you with all the training you need to commence your job role, giving you the knowledge and confidence to be a great Customer Service Advisor. You will be the first point of contact for our customers when contacting the Property & Facilities Helpdesk. From start to finish we want our customers to feel valued and that's where you come in…
Our day to day duties include -
* Receiving and processing all customer and client calls ensuring they are dealt with effectively, in a timely and professional manner
* Ensuring all information is logged in the database to enable its accurate allocation to the correct department and skillset
* Provide administration support
* Review logged calls on the database to monitor completion times are met within service level agreements
* To provide excellent customer service
We are seeking candidates who are ready to join our team. Do you have previous customer service experience? Are you computer literate & have good attention to detail? If you've answered yes then it's you we are looking for
Mai Day Recruitment Services Ltd