Event Security - BJCC
Posted on Jan 21, 2019 by STAFF PRO
WE OFFER WEEKLY PAY AS WELL AS VERY FLEXIBLE SCHEDULES.
WE POST A CALENDAR OF EVENTS AND YOU SUBMIT FOR WHAT EVENTS YOUR ARE AVAILABLE FOR.
CAN YOU WORK EVENINGS, WEEKENDS, MAYBE OVERNIGHTS? MANY SHIFTS AVAILABLE!
WORK EXCITING EVENTS LIKE PRO BALL GAMES, HUGE CONCERTS, TRADE SHOWS, EXPOS & MORE!
We are located in Birmingham Alabama area. Staff Pro is looking for highly energized and professional part time Event Staff Personnel,
with reliable transportation, to join our team.
If hired, please understand that Staff Pro is hiring at this time for part-time/temporary positions only. We cannot guarantee anyone a set amount of hours and hours can vary from week to week. This is due to the fact that the Entertainment Industry is very peak and valley related (i.e. lots of work, then little).
The hiring process can take 2-8 business days.
Take advantage of our UNLIMITED $20 REFERRAL BONUS PROGRAM
Have questions? Email us at or give us a call directly at (253) ###-#### #2 for recruiting.
As an employee you would become part of an elite network of service groups that make up the Staff Pro Team. As members of this Team, we share the goal of providing our guests with a constant level of friendly, impressive services that enhance their event experience. We want to impress our guests with our friendliness, attentiveness, responsiveness, actions and performances that exceed guests expectations. This includes:
Our Team Members are sincere, positive and really care about their work and want to do it as seriously and professional as possible. This job will provide you valuable work experience and will give you the opportunity to work an amazing event and make new friends.
Staff Pro is looking for applicants that are team oriented, possess strong customer service skills, and encompass a positive attitude. Experience working with large events/crowds a plus.
Essential Duties Include:
- Initiating a sincere, friendly and personal greeting to our guests. Always use a natural speaking voice, with natural inflection and a friendly tone.
- Making full eye contact with guests so they know you are focusing your full attention on them.
- Every guest interaction should be accompanied by a smile, whether you speak or not.
- Appearing upbeat, alert and attentive to your job; not appearing distracted or disinterested.
- Providing our guests with helpful directions and/or suggestions.
- Ensuring our guests are pleased with the service they receive.
- Offering a sincere Thank you for coming or Have a good day/night as you complete your encounter with each guest
- Greet Guests in a friendly, courteous and professional manner.
- Be outgoing, energetic, proactive.
- Thorough knowledge facility and services offered.
- Ability to work in all types of weather, walk up and down stairs, and stand for extended periods of time.
- Perform all other duties as assigned to ensure a safe and enjoyable event for our Guests.
- A team player, with effective communication skills.
- Maintain consistent attendance, uniform appearance, and professional grooming.
- The ability to read and comprehend instructions, policies and procedures.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must be willing to submit to and pass a pre-employment drug test.
- Be able to obtain a Local or State Guard Card . This includes being able to show valid identification, and be able to pay the State Security License fee that is required by the state. Staff Pro does not make the decisions regarding issuing security licenses.
- Be 18 years of age or older, have a High School diploma or GED.
- Comply with our grooming and appearance standards.
- Must be willing to submit to and pass a pre- employment drug test.
As an employee you would become part of an elite network of service groups that make up the Staff Pro Team. As members of this Team, we share the goal of providing our guests with a constant level of friendly, impressive services that enhance their entertainment experience. We want to impress our guests with our friendliness, attentiveness, responsiveness, actions and performances that exceed guests expectations. This includes:
Staff Pro employees have to do a lot of different things to ensure guests are impressed and want to return to the venue. Satisfied customers are the reason for our existence. It is up to each and every employee to ensure our guests are pleased with the service they receive. Some of the things you will do as a Staff Pro Team member are less than glamorous and exciting than others, but as part of this team you realize they all need to be done, such as:
- Working shifts on holidays, nights and weekends that will extend later in the evening than other types of jobs.
- All employees must communicate in writing and orally in English.
- Dealing with disorderly and intoxicated guests.
- Walking up and down stairs and standing for long periods of time sometimes in excess of eight hours.
- Employees must be able to lift a minimum of 25 pounds.
- Wearing the assigned uniform properly and in its entirety.
- Working outside in a variety of weather conditions depending on the assignment.
Associated topics: alarm, casino, guard, metal detection, patrol, patrol officer, public safety, school, unarmed, watchman