Client Coordinator - Big Sky, MT
Posted on Jan 18, 2019 by Lone Peak Physical Therapy
This position is located at Lone Peak Performance in Big Sky, MT. The Lone Peak Performance is our state-of-the-art facility that integrates performance therapy, 3D biomechanical analysis and personal training, all under one roof. At Lone Peak our therapists and performance coaches work closely together to ensure you reach your true physical potential.
Under direct supervision of the Clinic Director the Client Coordinator is to work closely with the clinic therapists, trainers and patient services team to assure our clinics and records are organized, clean, and efficient. The Client coordinator must deal with a diverse group of important external callers and visitors as well as internal contacts at all levels of the organization.
The Client Coordinator is also responsible for managing the gym memberships and providing support to the Personal Trainers. Independent judgment is required to plan, prioritize and organize a diversified workload. The ability to maintain patient and member confidentiality is of upmost importance in this position.
Essential Job Functions
The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or is a logical assignment to the position.
- Answers phones, greets patients and members, completes patient intake, processes account inquiries/payments, maintain gym membership in database.
- Answers questions surrounding gym memberships.
- Assists personal trainers in scheduling of training sessions.
- Establishes, develops, maintains and updates patient files and schedules.
- Manages insurance verification, authorization and prescriptions.
- Maintains payment records.
- Distributes the satisfactions survey to patients and compiles results.
- Sorts and distributes clinic mail.
- Clean and maintain all fitness equipment so that it is ready for clients to use at any time, to include doing laundry, organization and ordering supplies for the clinic.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- This position is largely a sedentary role, however some filing and organizing of the office is required. This would require the ability to lift, open cabinets, and bend or stand as necessary.
- High school diploma or equivalency.
- Minimum 6 months administrative or office setting experience.
About the Company
Lone Peak Physical Therapy exists for one reason - to help active people get back to doing what they love.
Innovation, experience, convenience, friendliness, and proven results; with seven locations around Montana, the Lone Peak Physical Therapy crew is here and ready to help our patients move better, feel better, and live better.