Posted on Sep 21, 2022 by Digital Skills Ltd
£90,000 - £100,000 per annum
Digital Skills are working with a growing tech company that builds and provide tools and services to a range of end clients. The company specializes in designing, building and continuously improving data enabling products. We are currently recruiting for a Solutions Architect who has a hands-on background and can lead the development teams in the delivery of digital (cloud) and data products.
You will be working at the centre of a fast-paced project environment, working with senior stakeholders and critical technology infrastructure. You should have experience in similar environments and the ability to work at pace.
- Responsible for leveraging principles, practices and tools in DevOps and AWS, Azure or GCP.
- Solid development background and have progressed to be a Cloud expert.
- Your role will focus on designing, delivering platforms and manage services at scale, specifically bespoke software solutions, particularly in streaming and cloud-native solution.
- Have experience in secure development especially in large, complex system environments.
- Experience with Business Intelligence (BI) and Data-Driven products
- Responsible for leveraging principles, practices and tools in DevOps and AWS, Azure or GCP to improve the reliability, integrity of applications.
- A public sector and/or finance background is preferred.
- Working within technical environments with a high level of data privacy and security considerations.
- Previous experience working in a sensitive data environment and ideally have experience facing off to cybersecurity specialists
- Hold current SC Clearance or be eligible to get Security Clearance.
If this role seems like the right one for you, please don't hesitate to apply.