Salesforce Service and Community Cloud - Technical Lead
Posted on Sep 21, 2022 by Empiric Solutions
Empiric have been retained by a market leading Automotive client to secure a Technical Lead with expertise in Service, Community and Sales cloud. This will be a freelance role with minimum term of 12months with project length looking at 5+ years!
- Design, develop and maintain all company, team, and individual dashboard metrics
- Establish and implement best practice procedures for system maintenance and optimization, configuration development, testing, data integrity, backups
- Consult with business stakeholders on new solutions and assist in implementation of these solutions on the SalesForce platform
- Consult with users to optimize their business processes and lead the CRM group meetings to drive business priorities
- Provide support to ensure normal system operation troubleshooting production issues and problems
- Proactively monitor system operations, recommend improvements, and manage user acceptance test planning for execution of critical CRM projects
- Make recommendations on improvements to the user experience and increase system adoption
- Review the content of each new release and its impact on business processes and report back weekly on with status updates to the Executive team
- Partner with functional experts from across the business to build requirements/user stories
- Clearly communicate release and functionality status, issues, risks, plans
- Collect and keep requirements/information organized, do effective documentation
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical thinking. Analyze the needs, the gaps, the process, and then come up with the solution.
- The Business Systems Analyst Lead must have experience in implementation tasks
- The Business Systems Analyst Lead must have a minimum 36 months experience working on a Salesforce platform
- Must have Salesforce experience, including demonstrated proficiency in custom fields/objects, workflow and validation rules, email templates, formulas, and dashboards/reporting
- Salesforce certification(s) are highly desirable
- Experience with any of the native Salesforce encryption solution is an asset
- Accept requirements from multiple stakeholders and prioritize product backlogs and analyze them for impacts to the systems
- Experience working with Agile or Scrum methodologies.
- Excellent client-facing, written, oral and presentation skills.
- Ability to work effectively with non-technical personnel
- Term: 12 - 18 Months plus extensions
- Rate: Excellent day rate + Starter Bonus + Free Lunch Club experience + Free English Premier League Match Ticket
Fancy a free a lunch club? ... on Empiric don't miss this opportunity.
For more details about rates etc and more information about the project, please contact Tommy on (see below)