Posted on Jan 16, 2019 by Olympus Construction, Inc.
Olympus Construction is seeking to fill a Superintendent position for commercial projects in Springflied Missouri and surrounding area. Multi-family building experience is preferred but not required. If you are interested in a position at our company, please submit a resume to .
Qualifications must include:
- 5 years minimum experience as a superintendent.
- Set up and maintain an organized job site, maintain building permits and other regulatory
- Direct all field personnel to achieve completion of the project on schedule, within budget, and
with quality workmanship that conforms to original plans and specifications.
- Prepare and maintain construction schedule.
- Order materials and schedule inspections as necessary throughout the process.
- Promote and ensure job site safety, encourage safe work practices and rectify job site hazards.
- Maintain positive relationships with customers, contractors, suppliers and other colleagues.
- Clear ability to communicate effectively and consistently to the project manager.
- Attend periodic job site and company meetings with owners, architects and project manager.
- Perform all other related duties as assigned.
Job Type: Full-time Category: Construction & Trades , Keywords: Construction Superintendent - Multifamily