Posted on Jan 22, 2019 by Era Living
Night Receptionist (NAR/CNA/NAC) - $500 Signing Bonus! Free meals! Free onsite parking!
Era Living is seeking a full time Receptionist (Nights) to become the newest member of our Administration team located in Seattle, WA.
Competitive Compensation and a Complete Benefits Package including:
- Company Sponsored Health Plan
- 401k with Generous Employer Match
- Vacation & Sick Leave
- Leadership & Longevity Bonuses
- Company paid CEUs
- Employee Discount Programs
- Employee Assistance Program
- The advantages of an environment that supports your development and recognizes your achievements!
The Receptionist ensures the main console is attended at all times, answers and directs calls, as well as greets visitors and residents warmly and guides them appropriately. This position also provides clerical support as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Nursing Assistant Certification (NAR/NAC/CNA) required.
- High school diploma and minimum of 1 year recent customer service; multi-line phone experience a plus.
- Ability to work nights, Sunday through Thursday, from 11:30pm to 8am.
- Working knowledge of MS Office applications (Word, Excel, and Outlook).
- Current certification or willingness to obtain certification in First Aid and CPR.
- Ability to pass DSHS background check, required.
About Era Living:
If you are passionate about improving the quality of life for older adults and exemplify a values based approach to your work, demonstrating integrity, credibility, consistency, strong team orientation, and outstanding communication, we welcome your application!
Era Living has been voted #4 Best Place to Work in Seattle 2017 (CityVoter's) and Top 5 BEST Places to Work in 2014 & 2015 (King5 Best of Western Washington!).