Posted on Jan 23, 2019 by PeopleReady
Come work for a great company!! We offer great benefits such as health, dental, vision insurance after 40 hours. Competitive wages and tuition reimbursement available after 90 days! PeopleReady is an equal opportunity employer with many job opportunities.
• Loading and unloading materials.
• Assembly of material handling carts and workstations
• Assembling or breaking down structures.
• Ability to read directions to verify the parts required prior to assembly
• Double-check connections to ensure they match and report issues to the Supervisor
• Mechanical aptitude and good dexterity
• General Labor Tasks to be performed:
• Assembly of workstations
• Installation of IT equipment and wire management
• Communicate effectively with co-workers on the assembly line to ensure maximum speed and accuracy
• Clearing working areas.
• Operating basic tools.
• Clean up rubble, debris, and other waste materials to eliminate possible hazards.
• Using, cleaning and maintaining variety of hand tools.
• Build out and set up of general distribution facility
• Following safety guidelines and operating in a safe manner.
• Ability to stand and / or walk for extended periods of time.
• Ability to lift, carry push or pull equipment up to 75 lbs.
• Familiar with using tools and general warehouse equipment is a plus.
• Relevant work experience in warehouse, manufacturing or construction; willing to train.
Construction Labor,Construction Laborers,Construction Laborers and Helpers,Construction worker,Construction Helper,General Construction Laborer