Architectural Project Manager- South West England
Posted on Jan 18, 2019 by Anonymous
Do you consider yourself to be a self-motivated and personable individual?
Our client is looking for an Architectural Project Manager to work within their large company providing technical architectural and sales project management support within the design and construction field.
Position: Architectural Project Manager
Salary: Negotiable plus car allowance, bonus and other benefits
Location: South West of England
The job will involve…
- Developing good relationships with architects and contractors, ensuring the client products are specified and approved and promoted for use where possible
- Targeting selected outlets in your area to expand the existing specifiers base
- Obtaining leads on potential new business and following up on completed projects
- Keeping architectural practices up to date on new developments and products
- Maintaining communication with colleagues to maximise orders from customers
- Completing targeted meetings with specifiers and reporting fully on any outcomes
- Maintaining up to date records of all projects, their status and reporting monthly reports to management.
The Person will…
- Have previous experience dealing with architects in a targeted area and come from a technical background (eg. Civil Engineering)
- Possess previous experience with the design/construction of facades/building envelopes and be familiar with related structural issues
- Possess the ability to produce outlined technical drawings
- Have a familiarity with the construction industry
- Have a track record of successful business development and be self motivated to achieve excellent results
- Possess excellent inter-personal skills coupled with patience and diplomacy
- Possess a commercial awareness to assess priorities, dealing with them effectively to achieve business goals
- Have excellent knowledge the area covered, understanding key practices in that region
- Possess a full, clean UK driving licence and live within the designated area.
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we're sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business