Posted on Jan 18, 2019 by Anonymous
An exciting opportunity for an Architect with Conservation experience to join an AJ100 practice renowned for their excellence in architecture and heritage/conservation projects has arisen.
Based in Cambridge you will be able to provide evidence in the sector mentioned and have keen attention to detail and the ability to produce detailed and high quality examples of work.
A can-do attitude and willingness to learn is essential for the role.
Experience Required to include:
* Proficient in AutoCAD.
* Have good working knowledge of current UK building construction and regulations.
* A strong eye for detail.
* Willingness to learn BIM/ Revit a bonus
* Good presentation skills.
* Excellent literacy and report writing skills.
* Well organised, proactive and enthusiastic approach to work and projects.
* Conservation accredited with the RIBA/AABC or RICS desirable.
* Experience or enthusiasm for contributing to Business Development and work generation.
* On site experience
In return for the above you will be working for a leading AJ100 Practice in a lovely working environment on some prestigious projects
Agenda Architecture & Interiors
Hays Construction and Property