Posted on Jan 17, 2019 by Anonymous
An innovative London based practice have an opportunity for architects to join their successful team working on projects in the Residential and Commercial sectors. The practice has gained a reputation for offering high end design in the delivery of both large-scale UK and international projects
You will be able to produce a detailed portfolio in the Residential and/ or Commercial sectors
* Work across all RIBA stages.
* Ability to design and deliver technical packages to agreed plan meeting all guidelines and timescales set.
Skills and Experience
* Part III-qualified or equivalent.
* Experience working at RIBA stage 3 onwards on large-scale residential, commercial projects.
* Experience in delivering technical packages.
* Fluency using Revit preffered although AutoCAD users considered
* Must have worked on UK and international projects.
* Team leader and good man management skills with ability to lead and guide other team members.
This is an great opportunity for an architect who wants to work on a number of prestigious projects
Agenda Architecture & Interiors
Nigel Frank International
FRG Technology Consulting