Print Buyer - Digital/ Litho
Posted on Jan 22, 2019 by Anonymous
LOCATION: Kingston Upon Thames
SALARY: £25K-£32K - DOE
WORKING HOURS - 7.00-16.30
The company provides a wide range of graphic solutions across different sectors such as Events & Exhibition, Museums, Luxury Brands, Signage, Sport and Construction. They are looking for an enthusiastic Print Buyer to join their existing team. The role will include working across a huge variety of clients from construction to high end retailers and sports stadia.
The Print Buyer's main responsibilities will be:
• Developing briefs from internal and external stakeholders for print jobs such as litho and digital print & promotional items.
• Creating artwork briefs for studio to create artworks and proofs
• Sourcing best supply at the right price through current supply chain.
• Creating new supply chain for new requirements.
• Managing suppliers for production, deliveries and KPI and SLA's.
The Print Buyer must have the following:
• Previous Knowledge of print buying within Litho and Digital Print.
• 2-3 year's experience in a similar role, ideally in a related industry.
• Demonstrate initiative, be proactive as well as self-manage time and projects
• Deal with customer enquiries taking details of their requirements, preparing estimates and quotations for either Digital or Litho print.
• Co-ordinate and follow up customer proofs, run artwork etc. between departments
• Update the production system and assist in processing orders
• Have Print industry experience and Account Management experience
• A good understanding of Digital and Litho print
To hear more about this opportunity, get in touch with Matt via;
(phone number removed)
Estimator, Account Handling, Account Handler, Large Format, Wide Format, Signage, Graphics, POS, Point of sale, Account Manager, Account Management, Account Manager, Print Buyer, buyer, estimator, print estimator, estimating, buying, Managing Accounts