Posted on Jan 21, 2019 by Anonymous
Up to £35k plus unlimited overtime depending on experience
Permanent, Full Time
My client is looking to bring on an Installation Manager to support the install / production teams. This is a brand-new role within the business so there is the opportunity to make this your own and progress and grow with the business.
The role is suited to a Senior / Lead Installer who may be interested in having more responsibility / managerial responsibilities. This role with requires someone who can work flexible hours as there will be a lot of out of hours installs that you will need to be present at.
* Dealing with clients via telephone, email and face to face.
* Producing quotes and budgets.
* Booking in installation jobs.
* Organising installation crews around the UK.
* Attending large projects onsite and ensuring installers are completing bespoke installs.
* Preparing for jobs - Risk Assessments, Site Surveys, Health & Safety etc.
* Ensuring all tools and consumables are kept in stock and audited.
* Hand on installation, leading from example.
* Hands on experience within large format / retail graphics / vinyl installation.
* Onsite installation experience.
* Hold a full UK driving licence.
* Some experience of producing site surveys, risk assessments is beneficial but not essential.
* Some knowledge of vinyl / large format production.
To apply for this position, follow the link or call on (phone number removed) to discuss
Kairos Recruitment Group