Posted on Jan 18, 2019 by Anonymous
The role would be to oversee the development of garments from buying / 1st Fit through to production. Ensuring the quality and the fit of the product is correct and fit for purpose for each individual customer. Tracking all stages of sealing, establishing and approving graded specs / size charts. Finalising of documents / Workbooks and issuing of fit comments to the factory in line with the critical path.
The successful candidate would receive all training on the job
1. Working to critical path priorities and chasing factory for required fit / sealing / production samples and all relevant paperwork.
2. Fitting samples and comparing to previous comments. Check for measurement discrepancies, incorrect make up and overall quality. Ensuring all paperwork and documents are updated and correct for fit sessions.
3. Attending regular fit sessions with customers and updating size specs and workbooks with customer comments.
4. Sending all comments and updated workbooks / size specs to the factory and ensuring they understand all requirements
5. Amending size specs and grade rules where applicable.
6. To ensure every garment is risked assessed and adheres to B.S.S.
7. Working closely with merchandisers to ensure critical path dates are met at every stage.
8. To manage individual customers block size specs and update when any amendments are made
9. Communicate with the customer and factory on a daily basis.
The ideal candidate would be experienced in fashion, has garment knowledge and a fashion background, good maths and IT skills
£16,000-£18,000, depending on experience
8.30-5pm with 30 min lunch break Monday -Friday with 4pm finish on a Friday
free parking on site, 20 days holiday, plus an additional incremental holiday, increases with length of service.
Please call Hannah at Brook Street on (phone number removed) for more information or alternatively email you C V