Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Anonymous
If successful, your role will involve working on working drawings ready for submissions; these projects will be within residential and mixed used developments. It is envisaged that the Architectural Technologist will have excellent software knowledge of AutoCAD, however experience of Sketch Up, Photoshop and Illustrator would be desirable. This opportunity is for an ambitious and driven Architectural Technologist to work for a House Builder that offer a fantastic opportunity for career progression.
Architectural Technician Position Overview
* Working on Residential and Mixed use projects
* Designing using CAD but SketchUp and Photoshop will be used when necessary for presentations
* Working throughout planning stages up to submission
* Construction detailing / working drawings
* Working independently on projects
Architectural Technician Position Requirements
* Degree / HND / HNC in Architectural Technology
* Minimum of 2 years' experience based working within the residential/mixed use area.
* High proficiency in AutoCAD
* Knowledge / experience of lifetime homes preferable but not essential
* Housing quality indicators (HQI)
* Ability to work independently
* Excellent communicator.
Architectural Technician Position Remuneration
* Salary - DOE
* Other company benefits to be discussed at interview stage
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment
Hays Specialist Recruitment Limited