Senior Bartender – Stunning historical Mansion
Posted on Jan 18, 2019 by Anonymous
£17,000 - £18,000 + Company benefits and career progression!
- Do you have a strong knowledge of spirits, beers and other beverages?
- Do you have experience of leading a team in a similar role?
- Do you have a knowledge of the licensing law?
Senior Bartender required for a stunning mansion tucked away in the Hertfordshire countryside, offering a unique location for meetings, events and conferences. The historical venue offers stunning spaces, as well as Japanese gardens, tea house and fountain plaza, that make for picture perfect events.
To succeed within the role, you will be passionate & enthusiastic, enjoy serving and interacting with customers and have a 'can do' attitude, wanting to develop their knowledge and skills!
My client is seeking an experienced Senior Bartender to provide an excellent service to all guests. Working in a busy environment, you will be responsible for guiding the junior members of the team in serving alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, making traditional cocktails, providing food service and general assistance in other food and beverage areas when required.
• Support the Bar Manager and the Head Barman in the smooth running of the bar and lounge operation, enduring that their full compliance with the Venues standards.
• Set an example for the F&B Assistants, upholding the standards set out for the department.
• Have sound knowledge on opening and closing a shift, the functions of the POS, other equipment in the department, such as the coffee machine.
• Demonstrate a thorough knowledge of all drinks and food and be able to clearly communicate this to F&B assistants.The Ideal Candidate
- Good communication skills
- Previous bar experience preferably from within a luxury service environment
- Excellent knowledge of hot and cold, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages including specialist drinks and cocktails
- Cash handling experience
- Positive friendly attitude and warm personality.
- A passion for the hospitality industry and all guests
- A desire to provide consist, excellent customer service, not only meeting the guests' needs but exceeding their expectations.
- Willingness to learn, and champion their own training and development.
- Good liquor licensing awareness
My client provides excellent training, development and progression opportunities! Other benefits include:
- Complimentary meals whilst on duty
- Perkz discount scheme
- Discounted room nights across the groups' Hotels and Venues
AMAZING opportunity, so if you have the relevant skills and experience required for this role, then do not hesitate in applying today! Please contact Lesley at .(url removed) or call us on (Apply online only)