Posted on Jan 18, 2019 by Anonymous
Who will you be working for?
A unique public house in a picturesque site in Chaddesley Corbett. The pub is a traditional family run business which offers guests a menu filled with British pub classics, fine wines and craft beers all in a cosy and relaxing environment.
The pub is a destination of choice, they are extremely busy, which is why they need a talented Chef to a lead a small team.
We are looking for:
• Chef ready to step up or a new challenge
• Chef who loves cooking and leading a brigade from the front
• Someone who is passionate about training and developing a team
• Chef happy to work closely with the senior management team
• Someone who strives under pressure and can work in a high-volume kitchen
• Running the kitchen jointly with innovative and creative staff
• Ensuring your brigade has high culinary standards
• Managing food purchasing and storage
• Maintaining a safe and hygienic kitchen environment
• Enthusiastic in putting your own twist on traditional English meals.
Does this sound like you?
If you are keen to discuss the details further, please apply today