Posted on Jan 20, 2019 by Anonymous
The location is an exceptional care home group that has the prestigious accolade of achieving 'outstanding' in its delivery of care. They are recognised as a pioneer in their field and their philosophy of putting residents' happiness and health first, is at the heart of everything they do.
We are looking for a talented professional to manage, motivate and lead an existing team to set exemplary standards of food quality and presentation that complement our client's high standards.
The role requires:
* Excellent organisational skills
* Classically trained C&G 706 1/2 (or equivalent)
* A creative and innovative approach to menus and special diets
* A passion for exceeding customers' expectations
* Team building
* Systems developed to ensure consistency
* Excellent people management skills
* A passion to engage effectively with residents, relatives and visitors.
This is the perfect opportunity to put your stamp on the cuisine served at this 45-bed high-end care home. The facilities are superb too, with a large modern and well-equipped kitchen.
If you have these skills and the drive to succeed in this role, we would love to hear from you. In return we will provide a variety of competitive benefits including flexible rotas, a generous holiday allowance, a bespoke personal development programme, and the opportunity to mix with an amazing wider team.
All offers of employment are subject to satisfactory references and a DBS check