Senior Sous Chef
Posted on Jan 16, 2019 by Anonymous
12 weeks holiday per year
Tired of working late nights and weekends? Reap the rewards as a chef in the education sector!
* £23000 to £25000
* 40 hours per week between 7am - 7pm, on a rota basis
* Mon - Fri
* Up to 12 weeks holiday per year
* Would be to your advantage to have your own transport
* Free car parking
* Opportunity to progress within the company
* Great if you have your own transport
Tired of working weekends and late nights? We are recruiting for a Senior Sous chef in the Watford/Hertfordshire area to assist the Chef Manager. Your role is to ensure fantastic food and exceptional service is provided, whilst managing the P&L accounts. You'll be working in a busy environment catering for the boarders and students all from fresh produce. There's also creativity here- you can make your mark and design our menus.
* Will be managing a brigade of 4
* Responsible for the P&L accounts
* Creating and costing of menus
* Stock taking, ordering of stock and manage wastage
* Training and motivating the staff
* Build excellent relationship with the client
* Ensure all customer requirements are delivered
Who are we looking for?
If you come from a contract catering or BI background, you'll do well here. We need a great attitude and bags of enthusiasm from you. You'll have strong financial awareness and be used to getting the best out of your team.
Grab your chef whites and call Andrea on (phone number removed)
Angel Human Resources is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy