Business Partnership Coordinator
Posted on Jan 16, 2019 by Anonymous
Salary - £22,000 - £25,000
Contract - 6 Month Fixed Term Contract (With an opportunity to extend)
Start date - January 2019
Eden Brown is supporting one of its biggest clients in search for a Business Partnership Coordinator,
to develop strong business relationships, creating and following up business leads from a wide range of sectors across all national operating areas. Also, to develop and maintain positive relationships with employers supporting the local Business Development team within the organisation.
- Sourcing businesses and volunteers from a wide range of sectors across West and South Yorkshire by various means including, but not exclusively, cold calling. All volunteers will support employability intervention with young people to help inspire them about the world of work.
- Actively networking across the identified regions making full use of available, and create new, networks and market intelligence to understand the local economic environment.
- Communicating with current and prospective clients including representing the organisation at formal events, giving presentations possibly via digital media.
- Initiating contact with and maintaining relationships with organisations that could potentially collaborate with the organisation to develop innovative projects.
- Being a 'go-to' person for stakeholders across the region, including local authorities, Local Enterprise Partnerships and Chambers.
- Supporting the delivery team where needs be with client reviews and retention work.
- Supporting Head of Business Development as required.
- Undertake any other duties as requested and commensurate with the post.
For you to be an ideal candidate, you will need to have the ability to build alliances, manage and maintain effective relationships, both internally and externally. You would have ideally come from a customer focused environment and be able to work well under pressure and to targets. You will also need to be an excellent communicator and have experience of business networking.
If you would like to be considered for this role or would like further details, please do not hesitate to contact Shabnam at Eden Brown Charities on .
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. Eden Brown Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
Lucy Walker Recruitment Ltd