Assistant Area Manager
Posted on Jan 18, 2019 by Anonymous
- Maintain close and constructive relationships with key external stakeholders and represent the Charity at key events and meetings.
- Identify opportunities in existing contracts to expand and deliver wider services.
- Take a lead role in creating mobilisation plans for new or changing services and implement these plans when new contracts are awarded or changes to services take place.
- Monitor the performance of services within own regional area.
- Deal with escalated complaints or concerns from clients.
- Gather regular feedback from Project Managers on the performance of projects and feedback from clients, commissioners and other relevant stakeholders.
- In conjunction with Service Managers, oversee service budgets.
- Assist with budget setting processes for regional services.
- Good working knowledge of operational management of services.
- Experience in working with young people.
- Proven track record in managing staff and managing performance.
- Ability to work independently, exercising own judgement and managing multiple priorities.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence and engage with people.
- Good problem solving skills.
If you are interested in this role please submit your CV immediately.
Stafforce is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy