Graduate Partnership Manager
Posted on Jan 17, 2019 by Anonymous
* Position: Graduate Partnership Manager
* Location: Stevenage, Herts
* Salary: £22,000 - £25,000 p/a + OTE £2,500 p/a
* Contract: Permanent, Full-Time
Graduate Partnership Manager:
* Are you a recent graduate who is keen to 'kick start' your career?
* Does working in the not for profit, charitable or social enterprise sector interest you? Alternatively, maybe you've worked in a disability organisation, third sector organisation or SME previously?
* Are you a passionate individual who would pride yourself on building excellent relationships?
* Does a varied role where you get to travel and meet people face-to-face interest you?
* Are you a confident individual who would enjoy delivering presentations, chairing meetings and talking to members of the public?
* Do you have excellent report writing and communication skills? Maybe you've written proposals, research or briefing papers previously?
* Do you pride yourself on being a real people person and are someone who is totally committed to delivering exceptional customer service?
* Is your organisational skills one of your strengths? Can you cope well under pressure?
* Are you looking to 'kick start' your career and keen for an opportunity which you can grow within?
If you answered 'YES' this could be the next exciting 'Graduate Partnership Manager' position you've been looking for and the TalentHQ Recruitment team would love to hear from you...
Position in the Business:
* You will have a vital role to play for our client and will be responsible for building successful relationships and managing the delivery of projects.
* You will have a responsibility for a portfolio of our clients highest value clients (currently NHS trusts, Local Authorities, Universities) and need to build positive, cross organisational relationships.
* The role will involve regular visits to clients and delivering presentations to key stakeholder groups, it is expected that this will mean 2/3 days out of the office every week.
* Meet the objective of 'making every client relationship a success, creating the best possible environment for contract renewal, demonstrating cross organisational value, stakeholder support and user engagement.'
* Project manage the delivery of projects, liaising internally to ensure they are delivered on time and in line with expectation.
* Deliver customer service to a high standard, including responding to feedback and complaints.
* Develop an in-depth knowledge of the chosen portfolio of clients.
* Work to specific project management and ISO processes and keep accurate records.
* Take responsibility for timely and accurate invoicing and debt collection.
* Deliver internal materials to the required standard and to time.
* Attend events as required to promote our clients social mission.
* Conduct research and prepare briefing papers for the Head of Partnerships/Executive Director.
About TalentHQ Recruitment Ltd
TalentHQ Ltd are an "Award Winning" recruitment consultancy which is headed up by a team of talented consultants.
Within our HQ we specialise in adding 'talent' within Temporary & Permanent positions across all Business Support roles from Junior to Senior Management.
We are proud to work with a leading number of blue-chip companies as well as smaller SMEs businesses throughout the UK.
Awards: FSB Hertfordshire - Best New Business - Winners 2014 & Most Inspiring New Business 2015