Charity Team Leader
Posted on Jan 23, 2019 by Anonymous
Ideal role for someone passionate about the environment with experience in face-to-face fundraising and management. Full time position.
Position: Team Leader (Door to Door Fundraising team)
Location: Various locations in your area
Contract: Temporary on-going
Hours: 35 hours per week - Monday to Friday, 10:00am - 6:00pm
Salary: £10.50 per hour
We defend the natural world and promote peace by investigating, exposing and confronting environmental abuse, and championing responsible solutions for our fragile environment.
Campaigns we are currently working on include working to stop climate change, defend oceans and protect rainforests across our beautiful planet.
The Team Leader's role is to build and lead a well-trained and motivated team of Face to Face Fundraisers to make sure that fundraising targets are met.
The Team Leader's aims are to engender a strong, supportive and productive team environment, whilst upholding professional standards as well as the aims, values and reputation of Greenpeace and the Fundraising Programme.
The ideal candidate will:
* Have a minimum of 6 months face-to-face fundraising experience with some experience managing a small team (essential)
* Have strong leadership skills including 'leading from the front' (essential)
* Be passionate about protecting the environment and Greenpeace (desirable)
* £10.50 per hour - pay is NOT commission based
* Achievable & excellent bonus structure
* Weekly pay
* Holiday pay
* On-going training & development for those looking to start a career with us
* Social working environment
Greenpeace also have a FESTIVALS & EVENTS team who work everything from small local events to the major festivals like Latitude and Glastonbury. From April, existing staff will have the opportunity to become part of this team.
Click to apply, attach your CV and phone number and we'll call you back
Witherslack Group of Schools
People Tree Recruitment