Senior Geotechnical Engineer
Posted on Jan 18, 2019 by Anonymous
The Geotechnical Engineer will have a Masters in a suitable Geotechnical or Geology Engineering discipline as well as 4 + years working on geotechnical projects within the UK. This role will involve a mix of Site Work and Design producing both a bearing pile and retaining wall designs so the Geotechnical Engineer will have a proven background in this. This is an excellent opportunity for an Engineer that is ready to make that next step in their career by gaining their chartership and getting the chance to mentor younger Geotechnical Engineer.
Senior Geotechnical Engineer Position Overview
* Provide detailed ground movement analysis using state of the art 3D finite element analysis software.
* Support innovative tender designs.
* Project management
* Training of a team of young engineers to carry out ground movement analysis
* Production of bearing pile / retaining wall designs
* Work to Eurocode Standards.
* Engage with clients and contractors
* Combination of site work with the challenge of design work and analysis
Senior Geotechnical Engineer Position Requirements
* MEng / MSc in a Geotechnical Engineering or Engineering Geology
* 4 + years' experience of working on geotechnical projects in the UK.
* Working towards a Chartered Member of the Institution of Civil Engineers
* Geotechnical design
* Excellent report writing skills
* Knowledge of Geoenvironmental engineering is advantageous
Senior Geotechnical Engineer Position Remuneration
* Salary- DOE
* Flexible Working
* Payment of professional fees
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment