Posted on Jan 18, 2019 by Anonymous
Overall responsibility for the complete and accurate management and statutory accounting and reporting for PI&R. This includes P&Ls, Balance Sheet as well as driving increased accountability and focus.
* Responsible for management/ statutory accounting and reporting for PI&R
* Responsibility for monthly management accounting of Restaurants, (total annual turnover over £0.6bn)
* Detailed understanding of brand performance with causal analysis.
* Monthly management and communication of risk and opportunity.
* Close working relationship with Commercial team
* Input and understanding of headline Budget & Forecast processes for Brands.
* Identifying the application approach for complex new accounting policies and processes within the PI&R business.
* Ability to communicate complex accounting procedures to 'non finance'
* Control of the monthly Balance Sheet reconciliation process for Restaurants, ensuring complete, accurate and timely reconciliations,, for balances responsible
* Key Hotels contact for the Deloitte statutory audits, ensuring provision of audit evidence and resolution of any audit differences.
* Responsibility for c. 11 statutory entities.
* Build relationships with External audit team.
* Additional ad hoc accounting and reporting tasks, such as prepping accounting papers for senior team review i.e. Loyalty, Significant Estimates and Judgements
* Almost qualified or newly qualified (CIMA, or ACCA)
* Financial accounting knowledge
* Understanding of complex financial processes
* Excellent inter-personal skills, including influencing at all levels within the business
* Strong systems, database and Excel modelling skills.
* Attention to detail
* Managing other finance stakeholders
* Understanding of Restaurants industry
* Knowledge of Oracle beneficial
* Flexibility, well organised, ability to prioritise workload and work autonomously
* Customer focused outlook
* Interaction with external audit teams
* Experience of reporting and control in a multi-site hospitality or retail business
* Commercial finance experience supporting an operational director or business unit.
If you feel you fit the role above, please apply today.
Due to a high volume of responses we cannot respond to everyone, we can only contact the successful candidates. If we do not contact you within 1 week, please assume your application has not been successful.
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK