Assistant Rights of Light
Posted on Jan 22, 2019 by Anonymous
My client are currently seeking a motivated, self-driven Assistant Rights of Light and Daylight and Sunlight Surveyor to work on some of the most iconic and high profile developments in London and across the UK. In return they will provide state of the art training to further develop your skills and expertise as a member of their team of leading experts in the field. The successful applicant will be involved in all aspects of rights of light and daylight and sunlight cases including research, analysis, reporting, negotiations, client contact and financial management.
* Meeting with clients and attending site to establish impact of potential build
* Liaising with the technical CAD team to review rights of light / daylight & sunlight calculations
* Production of ES Chapters and technical reports
* Keeping clients informed of progress
* Involvement with negotiations and advising clients on insurance and legal matters
* Undertaking due diligence
Requirements, Knowledge and Experience
* Experience in Rights of Light/Daylight and Sunlight would be an advantage but not essential.
* Relevant degree in law or equivalent Rights of Light Surveyor.
Skills & Qualities
* Ability to plan and prioritise often-conflicting priorities
* Excellent verbal and written skills, capable of communicating complex technical information in an effective and impactful manner
* Self-driven in improving one's knowledge
* Effective project management
* Strong influencing and engagement skills
* The ability to find solutions to complex challenges
* A hands on approach with the willingness to work alongside team members to deliver
* A personable and engaging approach to engender trust and respect.
Our client realises its success depends on its people and they work hard to recruit and retain the right people. They pride themselves on their social, inclusive, open and supportive culture. They value fresh thinking and new ideas and provide an environment for each of their staff members to make a tangible difference to their business. Their people are integral in building and retaining relationships with their clients and supporting the delivery of each assignment. In return for their hard work and dedication, you are reward with an exciting and dynamic working environment where you can truly be at the forefront of driving forward our business.
My client is a leading specialist in Rights of Light, Party Wall and Building Surveying with a pedigree steeped in many years of experience. Working with high profile residential and commercial developers, their clients can always be assured of a tailored high quality service which delivers to their requirements. Their office is in the heart of London and have an ambition to build upon their position as a leading specialist surveying firm at the heart of major commercial and residential developments in Central London, Greater London and other major cities in the UK.
For more information please feel free to contact Alex Fernandez on (phone number removed) or apply on the link below. You can also send your CV
Vista Recruitment Ltd