Business Development Manager / Account Manager
Posted on Jan 15, 2019 by Anonymous
A position has become available for a new team member who will be jointly responsible for developing new business whilst also managing the relationship between some of our clients and ourselves during delivery phases of our work. The role presents an ideal opportunity for an experienced technology scout to develop their experience into a more client facing role or for a service experienced, business development professional to work in a dynamic, multi-sector environment.
* Experience in one or more of the following:- B2B Consulting Services, Technology Scouting, Open Innovation, Account Management and/or Project Management.
* Evidence of the ability to self-generate senior level (e.g. Director) sales leads and tenaciously progress them to deliver quantifiable results.
* Strong communication, presentation, time management and planning skills.
* Ability to manage projects and various stakeholders' interests whilst delivering value.
* Social media awareness & financial analysis experience would be beneficial.
* A self-starter happy to work alone but equally comfortable working in a team
* A degree qualification, preferably in a science/business or engineering subject but other outstanding candidates considered.
* Should be Inquisitive / tenacious / organised / patient.
* Location is flexible but ideally based within easy access of Berkhamsted or Birmingham.
* The ability to work remotely when necessary is essential.
Reporting at director level this is an opportunity to become a valued member of a small but professional company focussed on growth in a dynamic environment where trust & practical results are fundamental but in an environment where we also enjoy working together.
Location will be Berkhamsted, Birmingham or flexible