Posted on Jan 17, 2019 by Anonymous
We have an exciting opportunity for an Arboriculturist/Arboricultural Consultant to join an established multi-disciplinary consultancy based in Crewe on a permanent basis.
Our client is composed of over 15 offices nationwide, employing over 500 members of staff across various environmental disciplines. This coverage means our client is in a perfect position to provide high quality environmental consultancy to a number of high-profile public and private sector clients across the UK. As a result, our client is regularly the front runner in procuring exciting and varied projects from small scale housing developments in Southampton through to large-scale infrastructure projects in North West England.
Ahead of 2019, our award-winning client are looking to expand their Arboricultural team through the appointment of a new Arboriculturist/Arboricultural Consultant.
Main duties of the role will include:
1. Undertaking BS:5837 surveys.
2. Completing Visual Tree Assessments.
3. Writing reports on survey findings.
4. Preparing management plans, impact assessments and method statements.
5. Providing arboricultural consultancy to a variety of developers in the public and private sector.
In order to be considered for this position, you will hold the following skills and experience:
* Demonstrable experience in arboricultural consultancy.
* Minimum Level 4 Arboricultural Qualification.
* First class tree, pest and disease identification skills.
* Ability to write up reports on findings in the field.
* Membership of the Arboricultural Association/Insitute of Chartered Foresters.
* Full, clean UK driving licence.
Salary - £22,000 to £28,000 + Benefits Package (details disclosed at interview stage).
Interested in learning more about this or any other arboricultural opportunity? Please direct all enquiries to Lewis Buckley on (phone number removed)
Sales Recruitment Services