Posted on Jan 23, 2019 by Anonymous
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate, and take positive steps to create an inclusive culture.
As a result of our continuing success, we have an opportunity for an experienced Risk Manager within our Advisory Executive Division. Based in the South of France, but the project language is English. Our project team undertake risk management for a large nuclear project.
The Risk Manager will be assigned to a £20bn project in the South of France. The team is responsible for the implementation of methods, tools, processes and governance rules for Risk and Opportunities identification, assessment, prioritization, and management planning, as well as Risk and Opportunities reporting and analysis, including response planning, monitoring, and controlling.
Key duties of the role include but are not limited to:
• Development and monitoring of Client risk and opportunity capabilities
• Implementing methods, processes, tools and governance rules for risk and opportunity identification, assessment, prioritization, and management planning
• Implementing methods, processes, tools and governance rules for risk and opportunity reporting, analysis, and response planning, monitoring, and controlling.
• Maintenance of the Risk Register with regular quantification of events, standardisation of event assessments.
• Performing Quantitative Risk Analysis, in particular Monte Carlo simulations using Primavera Risk Analysis software.
• Providing support to Plant Breakdown Structure responsible officers as a Risk and Opportunities expert in reviewing existing Risks and Opportunities, identifying, assessing, and recording new event Risks and Opportunities and in monitoring the implementation of response plans.
The Risk Manager should have the following experience:
• Degree qualified in engineering discipline, risk management or other logical discipline
• Formal training and qualification in risk management
• Professional status held with accredited body
• Attained or working towards a Project Management qualification (e.g. Prince2, IRM, APMP, CPM)
• Ability to use quantitative risk analysis tools for cost and schedule risk analysis Primavera Risk Analysis);
• Ability to communicate risk management approaches, modelling results and mitigation actions;
• Ability to build and manage working relationships both internally to the Client and externally with all international stakeholders;
• Formal risk management education or active membership of risk or project management professional institutions;
• Experience in planning and leading the facilitation of project and programme risk workshops in regulated industries;
• Experience of planning and delivering quantitative risk analysis for multiple projects worth in the £100s of millions or more.
• Microsoft Office packages and risk management software such as ARM, Predict! Or Primavera Risk Analysis (Pertmaster)
• Exposure to the provision and interpretation of Quantitative Cost and Schedule Risk Analysis on complex programmes is desirable
Plan International UK