Customer Service/Scheduling Assistant
Posted on Jan 16, 2019 by Anonymous
You will be responsible for overseeing the field engineering resource in a region of the country. You will have to forward plan the individual engineer's daily workload, working closely with the field team leaders and managers, ensuring maximum efficiency whilst still achieving and meeting agreed SLA's. You will be the first point of escalation for any issues / problems with the engineers in the region.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks:
* Allocate service calls to engineers.
* Manage engineer's daily workload ensuring that service calls are attended within agreed SLA's.
* To liaise with the logistics department ensuring that the correct parts are dispatched to the correct engineer and location.
* Liaise and escalate any problems in the field to the relevant Team Leader and / or Field Service Manager.
* Using the internal call management system to interrogate for information, update, close and raise new incidents.
* Answer phone to external customers.
* To provide regular updates to line management regarding escalated service incidents or problem situations.
* Any other reasonable task commensurate with the post as necessary.
Key Skills Required:
* Very good interpersonal / communication skills
* Ability to multi-task with strong organisational skills
* 'Clear thinker' with an ability to work accurately under pressure
* Ability to work as part of a team but also use own initiative
* A logical approach to problem solving
* Ability to think 'outside the box' to resolve problems
* Strong geographical knowledge of the UK
If you do not hear from a Consultant within two weeks of submitting your application then unfortunately on this occasion you have been unsuccessful