Emergency Call Handler
Posted on Jan 18, 2019 by Anonymous
The Emergency Call Handler plays a vital role on the front line of the service. The team is responsible for answering calls and then dispatching the appropriate response to the incident.
You will be the first point of contact for the patient journey and no two situations will be the same!
You might be dealing with a life-or death emergency or you might be faced with a non-life-threatening situation that nevertheless needs a response. Your job will be to get all the essential information from the caller, as quickly and accurately as possible. Thinking fast, multitasking and using your initiative, you will often work under great pressure.
The role is working on shift rota 4 on 4 off rota.
Must also be prepared to work Bank Holidays and weekend if they fall into your rota.
* Excellent communication skills, especially the ability to speak clearly over the telephone
* Customer service experience
* Ability to work under pressure
* Ability to prioritise
* Telephone and general administration experience
* Experience in use of IT systems and ability to input data accurately
* Ability to work calmly especially when under pressure
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK