Customer Support Coordinator
Posted on Jan 17, 2019 by Anonymous
Job Title: Customer Support Coordinator
Reporting to: Support Manager
About the role
The primary goal of the Customer Support Co-ordinator (CSC) is to make sure that any customer queries or support tickets are dealt with in a timely and professional manner. From allocating new calls to Support Technicians to ensuring the tickets are completed and closed this role is all about customer satisfaction.
With a responsibility for continuous improvement the CSC should monitor ticket volumes and resolution times and make recommendations for process changes, improved customer documentation or increased resources to ensure we continue to meet our service levels.
* Allocate and manage support tickets through to resolution in line with agreed procedures.
* Manage client requests including monitoring and follow up where appropriate.
* Escalate queries to internal departments where required to reach an effective resolution.
* Respond and delegate electronic communications from clients in a timely manner.
* Provide technical support for all products, within set timescales.
* Handle internal and external telephone calls from clients, transferring where appropriate.
* Replicate client issues allowing troubleshooting, which may involve driving company cars.
* Monitor and develop the quality and effectiveness of the business' support service.
* Produce department performance reports on and a weekly and quarterly basis.
* Maintain the Support Department Standard Operating Procedure and ensure this is adhered to.
* Provide effective feedback to internal departments on products, systems and services.
* Pro-actively circulating information on client experiences to improve products and services.
* Full, clean UK Driving Licence
* Experience in the OEM automotive or Motorsport industries - vehicle data analysis, vehicle testing or race data analysis/telemetry
* Customer service experience, demonstrated through a clear, concise writing technique and a polite telephone manner
* Excellent organisation and the ability to multitask and prioritise
* Ability to demonstrate a logical approach to troubleshooting
* Pass an online aptitude test
* Pension scheme
* Vitality Private Healthcare scheme
* Free parking
* Childcare vouchers
* 25 days annual leave
Coburg Banks Limited