German Speaking Customer Experience Consultant
Posted on Jan 20, 2019 by Anonymous
The Work Shop are pleased to be working with their well-established client based in Ringwood who are looking for a team of multilingual lingual customer service advisors to join them on a temporary basis.
Main responsibilities of the role:
* Provide excellent customer service via telephone, email and fax.
* Dealing with all customer enquiries in a timely and professional manner
* Handle communications from customers in regard to policy enquiries, cancelling policies, updating customer details etc.
* Always put the customer first and ensure they have a good experience of the services provided
The ideal candidate:
* Must be fluent in written and spoken English and German
* Previous experience in a customer service-based role is desirable
* Have the ability to build rapport and offer an appropriate level of empathy to all customers
* You must be computer literate
This is a temporary assignment starting on the 21st January 2019
Working hours - Shifts between the hours of 8am-6pm, typically ~Monday to Friday
Hourly rate - between £11.95 per hour
DATA BASE FACTORY UK
The Work Shop