eCommerce Specialist - Customer Care
Posted on Jan 18, 2019 by Anonymous
Careers that Change Lives
Within Customer Care the Customer Care Representative is a dedicated specialist for eCommerce. This task is enlarging and enriching current CC job duties.
CC eCommerce is based in FO Meerbusch and works cross BU. Additionally to the direct line he reports dotted line to "Coordinator eCommerce".
* Analyzing and monitoring customer related to their eCommerce qualification, capability and growth in close collaboration with eBiz team in WAW and local FO.
* Operational trouble shooting and problem solving of urgent e-ordering issues together with with eBiz team in WAW and local FO.
* First point of contact for Sales and CC for requests and issues.
* Maintaining information flow between customer and MDT
* Regularly visits on-site customer
* Increasing share of automatized return documents (EDI, SAP)
* Participant in eCommerce projects
* Promotion of webshops
* First-level-support for operational issues and complaints for shop. Issue solving with customer and/ or escalation to eBiz team WAW.
The specialist contributes with all his activities to an increasing volume of automized order and return documents. He plays key-role in cost savings and continuous process improvement.
All specialists can backup each other in all therapies.
The specialist reports disciplinary to CC Regional Leader (direct line) and functionally into the Coordinator eCommerce (dotted line).
A Day in the Life
First contact for sales concerning eCommerce problems related to Customer Care
Finds and implements solution in cooperation with client / sales / CC Reps
Communicates functional problems to eBizz Team in WAW
Ensures protection of interests of Customer Care
Attends testing and workshops during development of eCommerce solutions - Planning, development and approval of test cases for new releases
Attends eCommerce meetings & events determined by the coordinator
Presents results and solution after optimization (to improve performance and reduce costs) to coordinator of eCommerce specialists.
* Provides coordinator monthly reports on exceptional activities:
* number and time spend on projects
* occurred problems and
* identified solutions
* Completed commercial apprenticeship or bachelor degree
* Minimum of 3-years job experience preferable in Customer Care or Technical departments
* SAP-User Knowlede or other ERP-systems
* Good knowledge of MS Office Package (esp. excel, power point)
* English written and spoken
* Good commercial understanding
* System-technical affinity
* Substantial (senior) know how of Medtronic products and processes
* Good communication skills (spoken and written)
* Proactive personality
* Goal and solution minded
* Able to work in structured way and good organized
* Accuracy and correctness in working
* Ability to cope with stressful situation
* Team player & Flexible, but able to work independently
Nice to Haves
* Experience of working in multicultural environment is an advantage
Is this the position you were waiting for? Then please apply directly via the apply button! About Medtronic Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology, therapies and services can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life.
We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
We want to accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations - but we will only succeed with the right people on our team.
Let's work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients' lives. Help us shape the future.
Founded in 1949 as a medical repair company, we're now among the world's largest medical technology, services and solutions companies, employing more than 89,000 people worldwide, serving physicians, hospitals and patients in over 155 countries.
With our European Operations Centre for Distribution and Shared Services in Heerlen, the Bakken Research Centre in Maastricht, our manufacturing facility in Kerkrade, and the Dutch sales office in Eindhoven, Medtronic Netherlands has more than 1,750 employees. Whatever your specialty or ambitions, you can make a difference at Medtronic - both in the lives of others and your career. Join us in our commitment to take healthcare Further, Together